- Original - One of a
kind paintings -
and contemporary Southwest Indian art, specializing in Pueblo pottery.
- Sales of handmade Tlingit, Haida and Tsimshian art supporting a
nonprofit Native heritage foundation.
- Traditional crafts by Northwest California Indians and
other native artists. Proceeds go to a non-profit cultural center.
- Contemporary dolls for sale from by Choctaw sculptor Marion
- Native American and Saami tribal art.
- Dealer of pre-Columbian and antique American Indian art.
- Shoshone-owned crafts store offers beadwork, pipes, and traditional
Native American art from the Wind River reservation.
Navajo rugs, Pueblo pottery, and other American Indian art.
- Arizona-based retailer of baskets, jewelry, pottery, and
- Navajo-owned company offers contemporary and traditional basketry,
pottery, and Southwest Indian artwork.
- Offering paintings, sculptures, arts and crafts by various First
Nations and Inuit artists.
- Zuni fetish
carvings listed by artist and subject.
- Birch bark creations, jewelry, art, and native-harvested
wild rice from an Ojibwe-owned business.
- Native American and southwestern arts and crafts including masks,
jewelry, and flutes.
- Arizona shopping center for Southwest Native American jewelry, arts
- Offers West Coast native art including sculptures, ceramics, totem
poles, talking sticks, and ceremonial masks.
- Southwestern American Indian art including pottery, baskets, textiles,
- Navajo and Pueblo arts and crafts, and paintings of the Southwest.
- Ojibway-made dreamcatchers, jewelry and
- Native American and Southwestern jewelry, arts and crafts.
American and Southwestern crafts including jewelry, rugs and retablos.
- Navajo, Hopi, and
other Southwest Indian art.
- Wholesale carrier of Native American arts, crafts, and traditional
items. Sells only to retailers.
- Specializing in Northwest Coast arts, including carvings, pottery, and
- Handmade Native American jewelry by the Dial family. Specializing in
sterling silver Wampum jewelry.
- American Indian and Western arts and crafts.
- Offering antique American Indian pottery, baskets, carvings, and
- Featuring Pueblo and Navajo art.
- An Apache artist offers dream catchers, medicine wheels and shields.
- Beaded jewelry and clothing by a St Regis Mohawk artist at Akwesasne, NY/Canada. Also carries other First Nations crafts.
- Offering a selection of Arapaho Indian beadwork and Western
and Navajo pottery, jewelry, and folk art.
arts and crafts.
selection of Navajo Indian arts and crafts.
- Featuring Native American made lances, knives, mandalas, ceremonial
and other original items.
- A gallery specializing in Inuit and Native American art. Also articles
and free online eCards featuring Inuit and Northwest Native art.
- Jewelry and crafts by Navajo, Zuni, and Hopi artists.
- Offering masks, totem poles, furniture, and jewelry by a First Nations
- Native American and Inuit arts and crafts, specializing in art of
the native Southwestern peoples. With a mailing list for serious
- Featuring Native American arts and crafts from Navajo, Hopi and Zuni
- Featuring Inuit, Alaskan and Native American art and jewelry.
- Offers Native American artwork with an emphasis on Southwestern
pottery and jewelry.
arts and crafts by local southwest Native American artists.
- American Indian rugs, jewelry and beadwork.
- Wholesale distributer of hand carved sculptures. Sells to galleries,
museums, and stores only.
- Offering jewelry, pottery, beadwork and crafts by Indian and
- Offering hand-carved Hopi Katchina dolls.
- Navajo Kachina dolls, signed and numbered for authenticity.
woodcrafts carved by British Columbia native artists. Products include
boxes, chests, humidors, and wall plaques.
- Precolumbian and
ancient Indian artifacts.
- Soapstone carvings, instruments, jewelry, and other
crafts from Chumash artist Michael Phillips.
fabricated hand engraved plains Lakota indian jewelry. Rodeo buckles
and various awards.
- Offering contemporary fine arts and crafts by Blackfeet
and other Northern Plains Indian artists.
- Features katsinas and paintings by contemporary Hopi artist Gerry
- Crafts store specializing in Inuit and American Indian styles of
sculpture and jewelry. Also carries Vermont furniture.
handmade arts and crafts made by Native American artists and artisans
of the Lakota Nation.
- Crafts store on the Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory offers
First Nations-made moccasins, jewellery, paintings, prints and leather
- Contemporary and antique Indian jewelry,
pottery, and artwork.
- Offering Hopi arts and crafts including pottery, kachinas, baskets,
- Moccasins, clothing, jewelry, and dreamcatchers made by native
- Offering antiques from more than fifty North American
- Southwest Indian jewelry, baskets, and art, featuring pottery by Ute
artist Norman Lansing.
- Offering handmade Mohawk and other Iroquois arts and crafts
including jewellery, peacepipes, dolls, and dream-catchers.
- Contemporary Southwest Indian pottery, jewelry and folk art.
- Silver jewelry, regalia, crafts and craft supplies from
twenty Indian tribes.
- Selling jewelry, art, music and artifacts.
- American Indian crafts and Dakota
language books and tapes from a non-profit Yankton Sioux women's
- Lakota-owned business offering American Indian products
- Traditional and contemporary beadwork and quilts by Oregon native
- Navajo-owned store offers rugs, jewelry and crafts
from Southwest Indian artists.
- Original sculptures, leather work, and music from Mohawk artist
Thomas B. Maracle.
organization selling seeds of crops traditionally grown in the
American Southwest and Mexico, as well as crafts, gift baskets, and notecards.
- Odawa jewelry, dream catchers, and art.
- Selling jewelry
and carvings by Navajo artists. Links to related topics.
- Non-profit Native American organization selling jewelry, pottery,
rugs, quilts and clothing by Southwest Indian artists.
Navajo arts and crafts, pottery, kachinas, dream catchers and rugs.
- Navajo-owned store supplying native arts and crafts including pottery,
jewelry and beadwork.
- Native American
arts and crafts including kachinas, pottery and jewelry.
plains beadwork, jewelry, and leather bags by Blackfeet tribal
pottery, and figurines by New Mexican Indian artists.
- Inuit and northern First Nations carvings from a Canadian art gallery.
- Klamath-owned store carrying native clothing, jewelry, and
- Contemporary American Indian crafts and supplies, with a focus on
- Feathers, pipes, and souvenirs by a Choctaw Indian artist.
- Offers chokers, breastplates, pouches and art
objects by an Ermineskin Cree artist. Custom orders also welcomed.
- Indian and
Southwestern jewelry, artworks and antiques.
Hopi, and Navajo jewelry and rugs. Also carries dead pawn.
Indian art, crafts, and jewelry.
fetishes by the Quandelacys, Gibbs Othole and others. Pottery by Randy
Nahohai, Rowena Him, and Peynetsa.
- Dealing in
collectibles, antiques and crafts.
- Offering contemporary Native American art, jewellery, and designer
clothing. Includes artist biographies.
- Indian jewelry, baskets, and pottery including antique pieces.
- Native arts and crafts, artifacts, and souvenirs.
- Offering a selection of Blackfoot beadwork, Pueblo pottery and
figurines, and Zuni fetishes.
- A Native
owned business offering handmade crafts from various artists.
- Buys and
sells Indian arrowheads and other artifacts.
- Paintings, jewelry, woodburnings and crafts by an Oglala Lakota
- An assortment of Native American collectibles and art from New
- Hand-carved Katsina dolls from a traditional Hopi artist.
- Native-owned company
offering arts and crafts from a variety of First Nations artists.
- Appraisal and sale of American Indian antiques and California
- A collection
of Zuni fetishes, Pueblo pottery, Southwest Indian jewelry, and kachinas.
- Showcasing handmade arts and crafts by Indian artisans from various
in Native American jewelry, pottery and figurines.
Spirit staffs, wands, drums and rattles with other handcrafted items
- Jewelry, fetishes and art by Zuni and Navajo artists.
- Rawhide lamp shades, baskets, Indian drums,
pottery and wooden bowls made by the Tarahumara Indians of Mexico.
- Offers Native Canadian crafts and artwork.
- Southwest Indian jewelry, fetishes, pottery, and folk art.
- Lakota food wasna, arts and crafts created by
Spukasniwin and Lakota women.
- Southwest American Indian art and crafts.
jewelry, pottery, sculpture and crafts by Southwest Indian artists.
- Offers California Indian basketry and other
- Inuit sculpture
and African and Oceanic tribal arts.
- Dealers in
Native American jewelry and pottery.
- Chicago-based gallery of contemporary native paintings, sculpture,
pottery and weavings.
- Handcrafted Native American flutes, drums, music and other native
items. Calendar listing road shows for this gallery.
- Native American Art including rugs, baskets and jewelry.
- Offers Native American books, crafts, music, and arts.
- Contemporary jewelry by a Hopi-Laguna artist. Also sells decorative
willow canes by a Native American carver.
- Native American videos for educational and home use.
wampum belts, strings and gifts by a Cayuga artist. Also carries
Iroquois headdresses and canes.
- Handcrafted American Indian jewelry, crafts, art and apparel.
collection of bows, quivers, arrows, spears and kachinas.
- Hand-made flutes, jewelry, and gifts by Indian and Hawaiian artists.
- Authentic native art and crafts from throughout Canada
featuring dream catchers, leather moccasins, porcupine quill and birch
- Navajo-owned gallery offers jewelry, pottery, and artwork by
Southwestern Indian artists.
- Offering Hopi katsina dolls, Pueblo pottery, and Southwestern
jewelry and crafts.
- Offers carvings by a number of Native artists.
- Fetishes from
several major carvers.
- Offering traditional Zuni fetish animal carvings by Native American
Zuni artists of New Mexico.
- Sioux-inspired beadwork made by an ethnologist. Part of the proceeds
donated to Lakota causes.
Native American art, gifts, collectible jewelry and home decor.
- Jewelry and gifts inspired by the Native American tribes of the
- Offering southwestern style jewelry, pottery, baskets, rugs, and
- Carrying arts and crafts by native and non-native artists.
- Prints by Indian and Western artists. Also carries Navajo sandpaintings and Zuni fetishes.
- Featuring handcrafted Native American flutes, ceremonial spears, Kachina dolls, pottery, and gift items.
- Selling Native American-style jewelry and crafts.
- Navajo-style silver and turquoise jewelry, original art, and prints.
- Offering Indian and Southwestern pottery and arts.
- Offering dreamcatchers and leather crafts.
- Selling Indian-style crafts, clothing, and dreamcatchers.
- Selling Native American-style jewelry and crafts.
- Offers a variety of native art, workshops, and gallery.
- Offering dolls, beaded items, and Seminole-style
- Selling Native American-style collectibles.
- This fun site features whimsical southwestern art, crafts and
- Primitive Native American replicas and flintknapping.
- Features jewelry, rattles, and pouches
inspired by Indian designs.
an affordable alternative to authentic Indian crafts.
- Offers painted gourds and antique roof slates.
- Crafts on American Indian, political, environmental, and feminist
- Non-traditional dreamcatchers inspired by the artist's Blackfoot
- Offering leather and beadwork patterned on Native American styles.
- Music, books, and Indian-style crafts made by native and
- Handcrafted jewelry, lampwork beads, beadwork and dreamcatchers and
custom beading patterns.
- Offers a selection of dreamcatchers, jewelry, and
crochetwork by various crafters.
- Patterned after American Indian dreamcatchers.
- Offering Native American and southwest style jewelry,
home furnishings, and paintings.
American-themed bumper stickers, decals, and crafts.
- Offering power crystals, crafts, and greeting cards inspired by
Native American and Earth-keeping philosophies.
- Pagan dreamcatchers in pentacle style.
- Northwest Coastal-style art, artifacts, and pieces of
- Southwestern and other Fine Art including open and limited edition
prints, originals, sculpture, pottery, artifacts and collectibles
- Indian style merchandise made by a British craftswoman.
Wiccan and Native American-themed crafts and gifts.
- Celtic and tribal style arts and crafts.
- Soap, gifts, and replicas of Indian crafts.
containers influenced by Southwest Indian craft.
- Offering rugs, saddleblankets, and recreations of Indian
- Crafts and medicine inspired by the
artist's native great-grandmother.
- Crafts inspired by the artist's Cree ancestry.
- Jewelry, dreamcatchers, and wine charms inspired by
the artist's Indian ancestry.
- Manufacturer of Indian-style leather bags and supplier of shed
elk, deer, and moose antlers.
of First Nations art and artifacts by two craftspeople of Ojibwa
- Featuring beadwork, dreamcatchers, and crafts by native and
reproductions of Plains Indian artwork.
- Replicas of native-style quillwork and crafts from a pair of
- Gourds painted with designs from ancient Indian petroglyphs and Hopi folklore.
- Indian-style jewelry and crafts.
- Traditional round and 3-D spiraling dream catchers.
- Jewelry, crafts, and artifact replicas
inspired by the artist's Lakota great-great-grandmother.
- BDSM equipment with faux Native American themes.
- Sioux-inspired art and artifact replicas.
- Replicas of native Canadian art.
jewelry, barrettes, buckles and belts, and artifacts.
- Jewelry, keychains, and native-themed crafts.
- American Indian-style crafts and reproductions.
- Indian-style clothing, jewelry, and crafts.
- Features handcrafted dream catchers, medicine
wheels, talking feathers, and dance sticks.
- Reproductions of Ojibwa artifacts.
and Native gifts. Dreamcatchers, figurines and pottery.
- Featuring Pendleton blankets and tobacco.
- Dreamcatchers and gifts inspired by American Indian
fetishes, dolls, and carvings inspired by Native art.
- Beadwork and apparel in a variety of native styles.
- Indian-inspired New Age accessories.
- Offers derby-sized model kits for an American Indian game piece.
- Crafts inspired by the artist's Cherokee ancestry.
- Southwestern Native American themed art,
crafts and jewelry inspired by the tribes of the Southwest.
- Weapons and tools made in the traditions of the Native Americans
by a Canadian artisan.
- Reproductions of Native American artifacts.
- Reproductions of Native American artifacts.
- Selling fairy wands and crafts patterned after American
- Features crafts inspired by the artist's Native American ancestry.
- Jewelry, carvings, and gifts based on Alaskan
Indian-style drums and rattles.
- Southwestern and Indian-style jewelry and crafts.
- Dealers of Indian and Indian-themed jewelry and art.
- Repairs and
trades in Native American-style jewelry and crafts.
- Manufacturers of canvas tipis (teepees) primarily in the Sioux
style. Also leather goods including moccasins.
- Indian-style beadwork, jewelry and gifts.
- Crafts by an artist of partial Sioux descent.
- Offering replica Indian jewelry and regalia.
- British store
carrying American Indian-style jewellery and crafts.
- Native American crafts and supplies, Minnetonka moccasins, pottery
- Carrying Indian-style jewelry and gifts.
- Offering western art and Indian-style jewelry.
crafted jewelry, pottery, and crafts from Native American and
- Offering Indian-inspired dream catchers and dolls. Portion of
proceeds donated to a Native American school.
- Indian-style fetishes and jewelry made by a southwestern family.
- Alaska Native weaver Teri Rofkar
features her Tlingit spruce root basketry, and Raven's tail wool
weavings. Museum quality baskets, and robes, as well as exhibits and
show information are listed.
- Peggy O'Neal's native American art, paintings, murals, dioramas
- Wood carvings
in the style of the Pacific northwest native peoples by artist and
carving instructor Robert Barratt.
- Image gallery of paintings, drawings, prints, and
beadwork. Upcoming shows and markets, artist's statement and vita,
- Paintings of Prairie Band
Potawatomi artist F. Mitch Battese seeking to portray an underlying
- Traditional Native American art by Choctaw
artist, Argus Dowdy
Miguel de Allende artist.
- A gallery of fine art by
Northwest Coast Salish artist Andrea Wilbur-Sigo, including bentwood
boxes, masks and prints. A history of the artist and Squaxin Island
and Skokomish Tribes.
- Mary Lou BigCanoe's bone and antler carvings.
- Site contains pictures and information concerning
Native American sculpture of Arnold Aragon, Crow/Laguna Sculptor.
- Tarasco native artist in Abiquiu, New Mexico. Mixed media sculptures
including altars, angels, santos, retablos. Gallery, exhibit
- This site holds the wonderful work of Metis Artist,
Old Bear Grinning. Traditionaly hand carved in wood, Old Bear uses
this medium to express his interpretation of the Spirits and Lore of
- Acrylic paintings of Native American subjects done
in a contemporary style.
- Oil paintings from this mixed-blood Yuchi artist.
- BC Tsimshian native artist Bill Helin designs gold and palladium
jewelry such as wedding bands,love rings and pendants. Bills designs
include Columbia Space Shuttle Crew Patch worn by the astronauts of
the Columbia Mission,and Gold pendants for NASA.
- Ojibway Art by Mary Anne
Caibaiosai. Native American Art. Aboriginal Art gallery. Portraits,
drawings, paintings, watercolors, of elders and historical figures.
Indigenous peoples links.
- Cherokee artist creating with mixed media: acrylic, charcoal, pen
and ink, and pencil.
- Native pottery and biographical information regarding the art of
- Information about handmade Native American jewelry from the
Southwest, including Navajo, Hopi, and Zuni.
American artist. Colourful traditional icons and mixed media
- Lakota artist Kevin Pourier's jewelry and cultural items made from
- Bunky Echo-Hawk's art, depicting the current state of Native
- Short stories, prose, pics, absurdity from a Native point of view,
- Tlingit Indian, Alaskan
Native artist and weaver Clarissa Hudson creates button blankets, Chilkat blankets, teaches weaving and art, is also a painter and
works in collage, fabric, beads, and woodcarving.
Stickney-Markgraf, artist, writer, illustrator and photographer.
- Paintings by American Indian artist, information
about the artist.
- Gallery of fine pottery by Cherokee artist Ken Masters.
- Artist of The Salt People Clan, Navajo Nation
in clay by Native Artist Joyce Sisneros. Female, Grandfather,
Grandmother, and animal storytellers.
- Homepage for Gordon Tonips, a
Comanche and Kiowa indian artist and sculptor. He specializes in
sandstone rock sculptures modeled after ancient Anasazi rock
- Ojibwa artist from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. Images of abstract
pieces, and exhibition information.
- Original works of Art and limited edition prints.
- Yellowknife Metis artist's gallery of original paintings, art cards,
silk scarves, and stained glass.
- Watercolor and acrylic paintings, most also available as prints.
Oglala Lakota artists Arthur Short Bull and Kate Wootton.
- Ojibwa artist LauraLee K. Harris presents a unique
work of acrylic paintings on wood, along with poetry.
- Canadian Native artist; three dimensional imagery,
explosive colours and flowing contours.
- Original West Coast style Native American carvings,
totem poles, three dimensional masks and panels, and custom carved
furniture. All unique and carved by Don McLeay.
- Woodlands and oriental style
paintings and other artwork by Ojibway artist.
- Artwork by Daniel Tom. Stone carvings, jewelry, wall panel designs,
tomahawk sculptures and paintings or prints.
- Paintings by
Earl Biss, of Indians leaving the land crossing to the spiritual
- For and about
Eric Schweig, actor and artist, focusing primarily on his Inuit mask
- Ojibway Ahnishnahbeh painter and sculptor.
- Inuit crafts of the talented actor and
artisan, Eric Schweig ... "Uncas" in "The Last of the
Mohicans." Features Schweig's Inuit Spirit Masks and links to
- Navajo medicine man and sandpainter. Background, biographical
information, some artworks.
- Burnt art on gourds using traditional embellishments and colors.
- Drawings and paintings from Navajo artist Greg Cohoe
- Native geometric paintings and stylized stone sculpture.
- Cherokee Indian family of artists working in mixed media.
Galleries of upscale fine arts, gifts, dolls. Artists' bios, studio
news, art festivals and show information, links.
- Haida artist specializes in First Nation web
design and development in all mediums including front and back end
e-commerce. Want to share my culture with the world.
- Ho-Chunk Nation American
Indian artist working in sculpture, painting, and carving.
- Aboriginal (Dine/Seminole/Muscogee) photographer and artist for 30
years, creates political and community artwork specifically for an
American contemporary installation and performance artist. Lusieno
Indian, La Jolla Reservation, San Diego, California.
- Spirit Wheels symbolize love, peace and
prosperity. Symbolic meanings vary according to the medicines
- Oklahoma artist specializing in Native American art, as well as
nature and wildlife.
- Jewelry, Sculpture, Paintings, and
Traditional Indian Arts.
- Historical Native American Indian paintings, focus on culture and
- American Indian Artist trying to make the visual world a little more
pleasing to the eye. Graphic design, Original art work, Indian
legend, logos and web design.
- Metis Artist whose carvings reflect the
mixture of Acadian and Mi'kmaq cultures that are part of his
- Kirk Brant is
a Native American (Mohawk) artist using mixed media elements such as
paper, crushed stones, porcupine quills and acrylic paints.
- Native American paintings and Southwest ceramic art by artist Rob Plutt.
- Authentic Native American wood works and gourds, by Lisa
Chavez-Thomas of the Pueblo of Isleta.
- Little Trees Creations offers quality Native
American drums, drum kits, wreaths, and art. All products are
handmade by Linda "Little Tree" Silvas.
Style of Native Arts & Crafts
- The art
and music of Blue Spruce Standing Deer of Taos Pueblo in Northern
- Metal art by George Gann, sculpture and
- Presentation of woodland style paintings by American Metis artist
collected works of Metis artist Christi Belcourt and the written
words of Odawa elder Wilfred Peltier. Both artists live in Ottawa,
- Award-winning Cherokee jeweler working in silver and turquoise.
Some information about the artist.
- Of the Prairie Band Potawatomi Tribe in
Kansas. His work in oils and watercolor relates wildlife, native
culture and spirituality.
- Native American creator of art prints and crafts.
- From Winnepeg, Manitoba, Canada.
Stone sculptures mounted on driftwood. Photos.
- Paintings of Indian children and young women, from
the Flathead Indian reservation in west central Montana.
- Cheyenne artist specializing in witness
description drawing, skull recontruction, photo retouching, skull
tracing and age progression.
- Traditional art from Zuni Pueblo, New
Mexico. Featuring the Weahkee family of fetish carvers; owned by
- Using earth, fire, water and air,
Ed Gray has interwoven his native culture to create images from his
past. His work portrays ceremonial use by honoring the traditions
- Renowned for his exquisite pottery. Exquisite style
and craftsmanship. An elite class of authentic Navajo Pottery.
- Handcrafted arrow heads, spear points, and
knives made from stone by a Florida Muskogee (Creek) artist.
- The official site of Bill and
Traci Rabbit, Rabbit Studios, beautiful indian art, gilee's, gift
items, limited editions and signed prints, framed reflections
- Indian art,horse paintings and pet
portraits,mixed media from a premier artist.
- Regalia, personal creations, healing flutes, and
jewelry by Mohawk native Bradd (Thaweno':ken) Powless.
- Ceremonial, peyote and pow-wow fans of macaw, pheasant, and parrot
feathers; snakewood peyote gourd rattles by Navajo Artist.
- Ojibway stone
of the Luiseno people, landscapes, figures, and florals.
- Jewelry, carvings, and other art by Richard Krentz, a Coast Salish
artist of the Shi'sha'lth (Sechelt) nation.
- Northwest Coast, Indian art, aboriginal Chilkat weaving, Ravenstail
weavings, tribal fabric art, ceremonial robes
artists Jacques and Mary Regat work in bronze, lithography, wood,
and oils focusing on wildlife, native legends and stylized people.
- Renee New Hejazeen,
acrylic painter of primitive wildlife/tribal dream art; originals
and giclee prints.
- Offers murals and paintings on a full line of
products. From cards to brief cases. Find photos of many of her most
famous murals, paintings, and logos.
- Art and writing of a Salish/Navajo tribal
- Native American arts, jewelry, pottery and folk art from Navajo,
Zuni, Hopi and local Northern New Mexico Pueblo indians and Spanish
- Site of
Eastern Band Cherokee artist/activist Shan Goshorn and the art of
hand-tinted black and white photography.
- Blackfeet artist SkyHawk's unique vision of his people and of
other peoples all around the world
- Prints, sculpture, fine arts produced by Native artist
Randy P. Smoke.
- Native American Artist and political activist.
- Bob D'Alimonte's personal site with a tribute to the work and life of
Stanley R. Hill, Sr.; his bone carvings and the short film
"Carving Out a Legend."
- Combining the personal and the global: art,
spirituality, politics, and economy, in one place, at one time.
- Native american beadwork and clothing by Mohawk artist Niioieren
- Charlie Acuna makes bows, arrows, and knapped stone arrowheads,
spearpoints and knives with traditional methods and materials.
- Haudenosaunee artist Natasha Smoke Santiago's gallery, with her
paintings, pottery, sculptures and crafts.
- Susan Point of the Salish speaking Northwest
Coast Natives. View Susan's glass carvings, prints and wood work at
- Showcases his Native American artwork, limited
edition art prints, and flute music.
- Navajo paintings in various media.
- Frederick Ted Henry, maker of traditional Navajo jewelry in Canyon
de Chele, Arizona.
- Native American Stained Glass and custom stained glass.
- Traditional Tsimshian art and carvings such as: totempoles, masks,
headdresses, paddles, canoes, boxes, rattles, plaques, bowls, etc.
20 years of woodcarving experience and knowledge of tsimshian art
- Vaughnda Hilton, Artistic Director of
NNDT, a non-profit incorporation, Founded in 1991. Bio and resume
- WaterturtleWeaver Lydia Vassar, Native American Indian Artist sells
baskets, jewelry and teaches weaving classes in the San Diego area.
- Handcrafted figures based on west coast First Nations history and
- Native artwork, Indian portraits, oil paintings. Stories of
aboriginal culture and history.
- Handcrafted wildlife carvings, mandalas,
shields and walkingsticks by Metis Artist Kent McBride.
- Chokers, earrings, breast plates, buffalo lances,
rattles, pipes, dance staffs, jewelry in gold, sterling, and
gemstones. All items are handcrafted.